Home Cleaning Checklist: Must-Do Tasks for Every Room
Cleaning a home is a challenging and demanding task. It takes a lot of courage to pick up that dusting cloth, gloves and cleaner to start it. However, what only a few of us do is prepare a list to ease the entire process. Nothing can beat the benefits of making a home cleaning checklist – room by room. It helps in achieving comprehensive cleaning. Sticking to a professional cleaning checklist ensures it does not take the whole day to complete the job or you miss something important. A home cleaning checklist is an effective way of cleaning without spending the entire day in it.
We would love to bring you a professional home cleaning checklist to relieve your stress and burden. You will find the entire process simple, fast and hassle-free. So, here we go. Room By Rom Home Cleaning Checklist
Suppose you want to give your home a top-notch clean without missing any part; start room by room, as it keeps things manageable and easy. Let’s start.
- Freshen the dishwasher by adding baking soda and running hot water.
- Remove all debris from the countertop and wash them using an all-purpose cleaner and damp cloth.
- Rinse the microfibre cloth and wipe down the interior and exterior of the cabinet pulls and doors.
- Clean and wipe the exterior of appliances like microwave and stovetop.
- Clean the sink and add baking soda to the drain. It will help in controlling odour.
- Mop the floor.
Give your Bathroom a New Look
- Remove trashcans, organisers, bath rugs, and other things outside the bathroom.
- Spray buckets, shower walls, and doors with an all-purpose cleaner.
- Apply grout cleaner and leave it for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Rinse the bucket and shower walls.
- Clean the faucet, vanity and sink with an all-purpose cleaner and rinse it.
- Wipe the mirror with a glass cleaner and a cloth.
- Mop the bathroom floor with an all-purpose cleaner and hot water.
Freshen Up Your Bathroom
- Clean up the clutter from your room.
- Organise your wardrobe.
- Remove the bed cover, sprinkle some baking soda on the mattress, vacuum clean it, and put on fresh bedding.
- Dust the doors and window tops, followed by dusting all the surfaces in the bedroom.
- Use a glass cleaner to clean the windows.
- Mop or vacuum the bedroom floor.
Let’s move to the Living Room
- First, remove all the things not part of the living room. Decluttering is the first step towards a cleaning process.
- Dust all the cabinets, picture frames and furniture.
- Clean the window blinds and windows.
- Remove loose cushions and vacuum everything properly. Make sure you vacuum-clean the area below the cushions.
- Wipe television, speakers and other electronic items with a clean and damp microfibre cloth.
- Disinfect game controllers, remote controllers and other small electronics by rubbing alcohol on a paper towel.
- Mop the floor.
If you are all set to take on the task of home cleaning, then keep this checklist in mind. Rest assured; you can get the most out of your cleaning spree. You have to be systematic to complete the task without any delay. While following the checklist will surely help you, hiring the services of a professional cleaning company ensures proper cleaning of your home. You can sit back and relax while professional cleaning experts take care of your cleaning job.